Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions

Fall is in the air and that means more mini sessions.  The springs ones turned out so great and so I'm excited to offer some great prices again just in time to start preparing for Christmas cards.

Single Child
  • $15.00
  • Minimum 7 edited images on disc
  • Copyright release to print images
2 or More Children
  • $20.00
  • Minimum 15 edited images on disc
  • Copyright release to print images
Couple
  • $20.00
  • Minimum 15 edited images on disc
  • Copyright release to print images
Family
  • $30.00
  • Minimum 15 edited images on disc
  • Copyright release to print images
The location is completely up to you, but I'm happy to help with suggestions as well.

I will be shooting Thursday evenings, Friday mornings, and Saturday mornings and evenings.

The best way to reach me is by text to (801) 564-1586.  You can also call me at that number or send an email to kourtneyjanephotography@gmail.com.

1 comment:

Amy K said...

I love your blog. You are very talented!